Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Lovin' this App

I took a lot of pictures today.  Why?  Well aside from the fact that moms really love taking pictures of their kids or food (or some of their housework for pete's sake), I am really enjoying this camera app that I downloaded from Google Play the other day. 

I mentioned before that I just got my first smartphone some days ago and most probably, a lot of you are already users of Camera 360.  This app in itself is nice... it's okay but what I'm really hyper about is an extension called Fantasy for Camera 360 which was inspired from Ben Heine's work, 'Pencil vs. Camera.'

Here are some of the pics I took:





All of them are just for testing/fun purposes so forgive the poor/non-concept of my pics.  I haven't had the chance yet to really put this app to good use but I hope I'll get the chance to soon.

As for Camera 360 in itself, I liked how it made my chicken fingers look really golden with the use of the HDR effect.


I'm actually going out of town soon so I can't wait to use these apps to take pictures.

What apps are you enjoying right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment