Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 13, 2014

A Blessed Sunday at THE FEAST PICC

It was our family's first time to attend The Feast at the PICC today.  The Feast is a weekly Catholic prayer gathering of the Light of Jesus Family founded by Bro. Bo Sanchez.  Being a relatively new member of the Truly Rich Club and the Kerygma Family as well, my desire to be able to attend The Feast has grown until going was no longer a question.

The truth is, I haven't been to mass for a long, and I mean, a looong time.  It's not that I have lost faith; I still pray several times a day; but for the longest time I've made myself believe that, that was enough.  Going to The Feast today with my family made me admit to myself that what I was doing before wasn't enough; that there were some thirsts that needed to be quenched.  And I'm very happy that I was there with my whole family.  Just upon entering the PICC, seeing the number of people leaving (from the earlier sessions) and the people coming in for the 10:30am session, you can already feel the atmosphere that is The Feast's claim: the happiest place on earth.  It was more of a party atmosphere and it electrifies you.



Also, it was my first time to listen to Bro. Bo preach live in person.  Sure, I've read some of his books, read his newsletters, articles and magazines, watched videos of him.  But listening to him live, right there in front of you was something else.  I have realized that it is really beneficial to have someone to look up to and listen to; someone to guide you in your faith and in all the aspects of your life.  I'm glad that it is Bro. Bo for us because he encourages people to grow in all aspects of their lives: spiritual, emotional, physical, mental and even financial.  He wants everybody to achieve their goals and finds way to teach us how to do all of those.




Today, he preached about the TWO KILLER MOVES to make you win in life: first is to KNOW WHO YOU WANT TO BECOME; and second, KNOW HOW TO GET TO WHO YOU WANT TO BECOME.  Everything was so simple yet so perfect in their simplicity.  Truly, The Feast will not only bring you closer to Jesus, but closer to your inner self as well.  I got teary-eyed several times the whole session for the fire that was burning in me the whole time.  I also didn't pass up the chance to shake Bro. Bo's hand and get his autograph.  Also I told him, "Thanks, Bro. Bo, for the Truly Rich Club!" And he said to me, "Great! Keep on investing!"

 It was really an amazing experience and I can't wait to be back next Sunday!





No comments:

Post a Comment